Re: [help-GIFT] nohup problem

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] nohup problem
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:00:32 +0200

Hi Marisa,
I think you are a good "victim" for me. You seem to be interested enough in GIFT (and experienced enough) to help me with testing :-).

It would help me a whole lot if you could send me the last ~100 lines of your input and your config. Please send it directly to me. Please do not send it to the list. I will keep it confidential.

If you are interested, I would be thankful if you would check out the most recent version and compile it. Then please test, if you can take it down...

In order create an illusion of keeping the service up, for the time being I would write a script of the type

while(true){
start_gift
}
and nohup that.

The output is interesting, as it means that something deep down in the sources throws an exception.