Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT setup: under Cygwin, any experiences?

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT setup: under Cygwin, any experiences?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 09:01:19 +0200

Let me rephrase this: Has any of the people on this list successfully installed GIFT on Cygwin?

I would expect problems with the plugins under Cygwin, so what needs to be done is linking the plugins statically. Patches that make GIFT run under Windows but do not break standard GIFT installation are most welcome.