[help-GIFT] GIFT Client

From: Abu Zaher
Subject: [help-GIFT] GIFT Client
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:13:49 +0600

Hi,

I'm planning on using GIFT for my university project. For the last couple of days I'm reading about GIFT. Surprisingly, some of the links that are given on the page (http://www.gnu.org/software/gift/mrml-clients.html) are dead, for eg the link http://viper.unige.ch/research/projects/GIFT/Charmer-0.2b.tgz is dead and so is http://viper.unige.ch/demo.php, can someone plesae point me to a valid client that I could use?

--
Regards
Abu Zaher Md. Faridee

http://zaher14.blogspot.com/
---
Time heals every wound, but time itself is a wound that never heals.