Re: [help-GIFT] Hi,I need help

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Hi,I need help
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 05:01:51 +0200

Hi,

to my knowledge there is no real guidebook on how to install and use gift. There is an article in German that explain the use and one in Italian but I do not think anything in English that is really detailed.

The use is in principle simple and when reading the readme files you should be able to figure it out. If anyone has a mode detailed instruction set, theis might of course be really useful.

Cheers, Henning

scropoy a écrit :
Hi,guys
Is there a detailed instruction for Gnu gift including how to install gift,index images,etc....