AW: [help-GIFT] php or perl interface code

From: Fredrik Gundelsweiler
Subject: AW: [help-GIFT] php or perl interface code
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:03:32 +0100

Hi there,

I am using Flash and a some php files (originally written by Michiel Roos in 2004) as amf endpoint with amfphp  to start the mrml queries and get the response. You can download the packages here:

PHP Gift original website and services by Michiel Roos 2004:

http://hci.uni-konstanz.de/gundelsw/GIFT_PHP/PHP_Gift_2004-10-07.zip

My own rewritten extraction of the files:

http://hci.uni-konstanz.de/gundelsw/GIFT_PHP/php4Gift_fg.zip

An extraction of the original files which are necessary for the GIFT communication

http://hci.uni-konstanz.de/gundelsw/GIFT_PHP/test_origextract.zip

But I have one problem with my php files. I cant change the collection after the first call anymore. Probably this is because I have to open a new session or something – still had no time to check this out.

Best Regards,

Fredrik Gundelsweiler