Re: FIXED? [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: FIXED? [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:48:44 +0200

Ooops. Sorry for that. One should not reuse old code which does not work as
advertised :-( . The "if" in the configure.in (that I added) was OK, but the
branches I reused were faulty.

> - You emptied the "Doc" directory but forgot to remove it from
> configure.in. Patch attached.

Oh. I really have to write a compilation unit test. This is a weird effect I
cannot mimick when compiling from a CVS tree. I wanted to include the docs
from compilation but not from distribution.

For now, I will include your fix (i.e. delete the make file information from
configure.in) and then try to get something better later.

I will look at it again tomorrow and then upload 0.1.15e.

Best,

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg