Re: FIXED? [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: FIXED? [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:03:11 +0200

Hi,

> On the other hand, I'd really like to get GIFT into our Portage tree as it
> has blocked development in some areas (e. g. parts of KDE).

Ouh.

> Thus, any input would be appreciated.

So, this moves this up on the prio list. What would you think about the
following:

I try to get a pre-release out to alpha.gnu.org till friday.

You guys give me a nod.

I release.

At the very moment now I am starting to get runtime indexing to work. I
thought till now that *that* was the most favourite question.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg
Check out the SIG MM web site http://www.sigmm.org