[help-GIFT] Re: help-GIFT Digest, Vol 39, Issue 1

From: pratima guttoo
Subject: [help-GIFT] Re: help-GIFT Digest, Vol 39, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:01:36 +0400

hello

Actually i tried to index images not from shell but from a web page itself. It worked. the problem that accurs is:

i am uploading all images to only one folder and then suppose i click on add from my web page, it adds the image to gift. when i want to do a content search it gives me only the image i just uploaded to that folder. all existing images details are replaced by the latter.

i wanted to know whether there is a solution in GIFT to that problem

thank you

Guttoo Pratima

Today's Topics:

  1. Syncing activities... (Wolfgang M?ller)
  2. Easy install (Wolfgang M?ller)
  3. FIXED? [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2
     (Wolfgang M?ller)

Message: 1