Re: [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2

From: Wulf C. Krueger
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Compile failure with gcc-4.1.2
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:59:16 +0200

Hello Wolfgang!

On Monday, May 21, 2007 01:49:55 PM you wrote:

> The stuff you write about WORKS on i686-pc-linux-gnu. [...]
> If you have trouble believing what you see, I gladly send you the
> complete compile log obtained by doing

I must admit you're right - I could hardly believe it at first. :)

I've just tried it myself on a 32-bit x86 Gentoo and it worked just fine
with the same toolchain (gcc, perl & friends) as on my 64-bit machine.

I've seen a LOT of 64-bit-related errors but this is the first time
something like this occurred.

I'm going to investigate this new trail, too.

Best regards, Wulf