Re: [help-GIFT] Error on installing the gift

From: Wei Lu
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Error on installing the gift
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:17:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I met a problem when indexing by using gift-add-collection.pl, see
below for the detail message.

When I use charmer, I can connect to gift but the image can't be properly
displayed(only the pics frames were showed in the window).

Don't know why. Could you help on this.

Regards.

Reed

Message when indexing:

BEFORE checking inverted file consistencyAFTER checking inverted file
consistency
The check was successful
ERROR in generating inverted fileCAcIFFileSystem::~CAcIFFileSystem()
called
CAccessor.cccalling destructor
CAccessor.cccalling destructor

PROGRESS: 99%

Copying /root/gift/gift-config.mrml to /root/gift/gift-config.mrml-old

PROGRESS: 100%