Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:47:33 +0100

David Squire wrote:
> Please find attached a version of gift-add-collection.pre-pl that
> implements these ideas. There are now options:
>
> --no-thumbnails: prevents thumbnails from being generated, and by
> default causes the thumbnail-url-postfix to be suppressed
> --fake-thumbnails: implies --no-thumbnails w.r.t. thumbnail generation,
> but causes the same URL as in the url-postfix attribute to be used for
> the thumbnail-url-postfix attribute.
>
> Both have been set up so that they can be set in the
> .gift-add-collection file with lines like:
>
> fake-thumbnails="1"
>
> I have tested these using my client, and they work as expected - there
> seems not to be any problems on the server side.
>
> I would be glad if someone using another client could test before I
> commit it.

Hi folks,

Did anyone get around to testing this? I have tested it to my
satisfaction, so if I don't hear any complaints I will commit it in the
next couple of days.

Cheers,

David

--
Dr. David McG. Squire, Senior Lecturer. On sabbatical in 2006.
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia