Re: [help-GIFT] patches 70* and 80*

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] patches 70* and 80*
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 20:20:40 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Wolfgang Müller wrote:

Hi,

functionally, these patches should be identical to the 70* and
80* patches i submitted almost a month ago.

Any objections, David? Looks good to me.

Looks OK to me too. I think I already said that :)

P.S.: Is any one of you great guys advancing on the scripted testing thingy?

Not at present, I'm afraid. I've had to switch my attention to another system in the last couple of weeks, and am frantically learning Java/NetBeans/Tomcat so I can fix a bug in a system I didn't write...

--
Dr. David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer. On sabbatical in 2006.
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia