Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails

From: Jonas Lindqvist
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:18:55 +0200

Hi Jonas,

I notice that you have decided to still have a thumbnail url generate
when the --no-thumbnails option is in effect, but to have it simply be
the same as the original image.

Yes... If you refer to my "original" mail abot the --no-thumbnails option, I wrote that I considered dropping the attribute, or setting "the empty string" as its value, but that I decided on using the image name instead, since I thought it would break less things. I haven't bothered looking into how the various mrml clients (or the server for that matter) behave if that attribute is missing. But I agree, suppressing it is a lot cleaner. If you, with your experience and involvement in the project say it's perfectly safe to remove the attribute all together, then I think that's the way to go.

/Jonas