Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] --no-thumbnails
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:24:57 +0100

Jonas Lindqvist wrote:

Okay... I just realized that the weekend is pretty much over, and that time was almost up...

So, I just spent five minutes whipping up a slightly altered version of gift-add-collection.pre-pl (which is the "original" from which the gift-add-collection.pl script is generated)

When did you check out gift-add-collection.pre-pl? I committed a slightly modified version on 14/9....

Regards,

David

--
Dr. David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer. On sabbatical in 2006.
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia