Re: [help-GIFT] Changing GIFT matching parameters

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Changing GIFT matching parameters
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:18:15 +0100

Wolfgang Müller wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 September 2006 19:10, David Squire wrote:
>
>> (Make sure you copy the collection-id from an algorithm in your existing
>> gift-config.mrml - though in fact I think this is actually ignored in
>> the present implementation)
>>

> I think it matters *at least* if you're not actively specifying the
> collection
> but just the algorithm.

OK. My observation is just that if you add a new algorithm this way, it
is available for all collections, not just the one for which the ID is
given.

Cheers,

David

--
Dr. David McG. Squire, Senior Lecturer. On sabbatical in 2006.
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia