[help-GIFT] patches

From: risc
Subject: [help-GIFT] patches
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:58:07 -0500

I'm commiting the earlier discussed patches.

the patches i'm commiting change the performance from 1.9, to 1.7. 10% speed
boost. ;D

attatched, you will find even more patches. per patch policy, i post them for
review. i'll apply friday if no-one objects.

patch 60 speeds things up slightly, as does patch 70. the important thing about
70 is that it allows me to pull my "sse2 neat trick" in the next round
of patches!

for your perusal...

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>