[help-GIFT] FAQ/Wiki/Questions?

From: Jonas Lindqvist
Subject: [help-GIFT] FAQ/Wiki/Questions?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:31:26 +0200

Hi!

I've been playing with the GIFT for a couple of weeks, which has been very interesting.
A number of questions has popped up, though.

Is there a FAQ available somewhere? Or perhaps a Wiki where people can share their insights? Or a combination of the two concepts? All I have been able to find (this far) is the mailing list archive, and although I have found answers to a few questions there, some questions still remain.

Of course, I can start asking you on this list, but it seems unnecessary if they have already been answered somewhere else, don't you think?

/Jonas Lindqvist
(Who currently can't stop thinking about new cool ways to use the GIFT...)