Re: [help-GIFT] Installing GIFT on Mac OS 10.4.7 - issues, and some fixe

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Installing GIFT on Mac OS 10.4.7 - issues, and some fixes
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:42:03 +0100

Thomas Deselaers wrote:
David,

I have provided a patch to Wolfgang some time ago which I used to
compile the last release.
Thanks. Was this specifically for the sockets issue, or do I have more to look forward to?
Unfortunately, I don't find this email anymore, but probably Wolfgang
still has it. Anyway, it was not a big thing. But I don't manage to
compile the corrent pre-release version at all, because I am unable to
produce a working configure script.