Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Wei Lu
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:11:18 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry, this time I run convert,(Maybe this morning, I forget to run
source)

The same information occured:

dotty.ac.uk%convert /homes/sa713/pic/1.JPG /homes/sa713/pic_thumbnails/1.ppm
convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/homes/sa713/pic/1.JPG'.
convert: missing an image filename `/homes/sa713/pic_thumbnails/1.ppm'.

Cheers.

Reed.