Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT and Windows

From: pboninsk
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT and Windows
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:02:02 +0200

has somebody tested GIFT with a Windows Server. I study computer science and
i´m going to make my degree dissertation about CBIR. And i want to develop a
small application with the Software GIFT. But i can´t use Lunix or UNIX. Are
there any information?

I succesfully had GIFT running under Cygwin. AFAIC it would be hard to run it
under native windows, without cygwin. But probably even that is possible :)

Best regards

Piotr Boninski
Warsaw University of Technology