Re: [help-GIFT] uml model, code documentation, website

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] uml model, code documentation, website
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:56:00 +0200

Dear Tuurlijk,

I am on holidays. I was offline (no phone) for a couple of weeks.
I will be fully online on monday. I will read all your mails then.
Your suggestions sound good. I will get back to you in detail then.

No, there are surely more than 0 bugs. Some problems with some
clients are due to GIFT getting less lenient, though.