Re: [help-GIFT] question

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] question
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:51:22 +0100

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 16:33, Vicky Squires wrote:
> How much does GIFT cost?

The GNU Image Finding Tool is free software. You can download it for free.

I think the same applies to the giFT P2P software which is not part of the GNU
project, but distributed under a GNU license, the GPL.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gift

> This question is asked from my Internet Instructor...thank you for your
> help

If you (our your instructor, that is) want to learn more about the GNU
Project, the place to go is http://www.gnu.org . You also get the GNU
Project's view about the GNU licenses at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html .

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg