[help-GIFT] Lookinf for Feature Extraction & Search Algorithms

From: Phil McConchie
Subject: [help-GIFT] Lookinf for Feature Extraction & Search Algorithms
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:04:18 -0000

Does anyone have any multimedia file feature extraction algorithms and feature set search algorithms they could email me?

Ideally they would be implemented in Java; ‘next ideally’ as it were, they would be either implemented in C++ or just explained in a document (from which I would convert them into Java).

I would like to get hold of a couple search and a couple extraction (preferably for different media types) use with a MRML client and server I am developing.

Cheers, Phil.

PS:  It would be great to at least get algorithms for jpeg, gif, wav and perhaps even one other for a more complex type of file such as some type of video.