Re: [help-GIFT] Large collections: experiences?

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Large collections: experiences?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:57:18 +0100

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 19:35, Roland Schweter wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm stuck to version 0.1.9, compiling more recent versions
> failed because of compiler-issues, so this might already be fixed in the
> current version. Is it?

It should be. Within the next 48 hours I would like to send you a version of
which I would be glad if you'd test it in order to see if it makes it on the
FTP server. It plays nicely on my Gentoo, the non-root install problems seem
to be fixed. I would be very thankful if someone else than myself would test
it.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg