Re: [help-GIFT] Gift Compilation error

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Gift Compilation error
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:26:19 +1000

Wolfgang Müller wrote:

[snip]

I'm also looking for some papers written about Gift.
I find many references like eg. your Phd-Thesis, but this isn't
available online?

http://btn1x5.inf.uni-bayreuth.de/~muellerw/thesis.pdf

... and there are lots of papers published about Viper, which is/was essentially the same system. Many are available on-line as tech. reports, if not the finally published versions.

Check out:

http://viper.unige.ch/research/publiByType.html

and

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~davids/publications/