[help-GIFT] [Getting it to work with *BSD] access needed

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: [help-GIFT] [Getting it to work with *BSD] access needed
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:08:29 +0200

Hithere,
There has been some offline discussion with some people about access for me to
a *BSD box. Currently the best bet would be something quite slow. This would
work, but it would not be fun and the less fun it is, the more time it takes,
the less the probability I will find a time slot for that.

(Of course, people with some knowledge about auto tools and *BSD should get
this  done, and any patch is gladly accepted if anyone does it before I come
back from holidays)

So, please if you have some BSD machine at a permanent internet connection and
you're not the auto tools hero you'd like to be, please contact me to give me
access to your machine, please contact me, and we will sort things out to get
me access in a secure way.

In the unlikely event that there are too many takers, please put into your
subject

[BSDMachine] BSD-flavour