[help-GIFT] gift-add-collection.pl error

From: Nikhil Vasudev Shirahatti
Subject: [help-GIFT] gift-add-collection.pl error
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:58:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I had mailed a week back, but i thought it was the client error which was
bugging me. On using gify-add-collection.pl I am getting the following
error,
Progress Complete: 99%
Copying /home/nvs/gift-config.mrml to /home/nvs/gift-config.mrml-old

unclosed token at line 1, column 0, byte 0 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i
686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 185

is this the reason for the waiting for response error I was intially
facing.

I am doing this for a term project, It would be very kind of you to reply
asap.

Thanks,
Bye,

--