Re: [help-GIFT] Getting Charmer to select from different collections

From: Pruet Boonma
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Getting Charmer to select from different collections
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:51:17 +0700

Hi,

I've it here
http://mptc.eng.cmu.ac.th/~pruet/charmer/Charmer.html
and it's working fine, so wonder what's wrong with your charmer.

Could you check that you have gift server running, and also the address/port of the server is correct when you connect from charmer. Because charmer will not tell you that it can't connect to server, when it cann't.

cheers,
pruet

Robert Curry wrote:
I am using Charmer 0.2b as the gift front-end.  I cannot get the buttons
that allow changing the collection, changing the matching algorithm, or
changing the number of thumbnail images displayed to work.  Are these
supposed to be functional?

Thanks in advance,
Bob Curry