Re: [help-GIFT] libGIFTAcPerl

From: Pruet Boonma
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] libGIFTAcPerl
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:46:24 +0700

Hi There,

According to Wolfgang email, the gift server should static link with libGIFT*Perl, which it actually be,
----------------------
address@hidden:/usr/local/bin$ ldd gift
libGIFTQuPerl.so.0 => /usr/local//lib/libGIFTQuPerl.so.0 (0x40014000) libGIFTAcPerl.so.0 => /usr/local//lib/libGIFTAcPerl.so.0 (0x40026000)
------------
But, when I try to query the image using perl plugin, I have this error message from gift server,
Random number generator has been seeded with 26174
/usr/local//lib/libMRML.so.0: undefined symbol: libGIFTAcPerl_getClassName
CI18nTranslator.cc:73: File unreadable.
Internationalization will be disabled in this run of the GIFT

it seems to me that when libMRML parse the request MRML, it tries to open the libGIFTAcPerl.so using dlopen, event thoug it's already static link to the binary.

Have I do something wrong here ?

Cheers,
pruet