Re: [help-GIFT] Search across several collections

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Search across several collections
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:41:18 +0100

Hi again,
> I want to allow my users to restrict their search only to skin_care, or
> skin_care+autos, or common_products, or animals+autos. Does anyone have an
> idea on how to do that?

I think you could get it to work, but you would have to do some deep
gift-config.mrml programming. It would involve plenty of
implemented-but-untested stuff. It would involve making the right mrml
property sheet.
I would have to think about that a bit (got to go to my course now). Anyone
who has the code ready is invited to submit it to this list...