[help-GIFT] Problem about CGIFTLink.pl in line 307

From: u4206196
Subject: [help-GIFT] Problem about CGIFTLink.pl in line 307
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:59:50 +0700

hi
i have a problem about CGIFTLink, I try to create my own gift-plugin.
First, I use CGIFTLinkDemo.pl file , By set config file, gift-config.mrml like
this
"cui-perl-script-file="/data/GIFT/scripts/perl/CGIFTLinkDemo.pl"". And then i
start gift server and use Snake Charmer as a client. I choose perl-link
algorithms. And random image.
Gift server stopped and return message following this

Too many arguments for defined operator at /usr/local/bin/CGIFTLink.pm line 307,
near "$lValue)"
Compilation failed in require at /data/GIFT/scripts/perl/CGIFTLinkDemo.pl line
34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /data/GIFT/scripts/perl/CGIFTLinkDemo.pl
line 34.
QUALIFIED NAME: CGIFTLink::new
ready
Getting the newly constructed element
QUALIFIED NAME: CGIFTLink::setAlgorithm

inElement:0x8135c40
I making the triplet list:
I am here in pushXMLtoPerl:
I am going to call the perl function CGIFTLink::setAlgorithm
Undefined subroutine &CGIFTLink::setAlgorithm called at
/data/GIFT/scripts/perl/CGIFTLinkDemo.pl line 34.

i wondering what mistake in CGIFTLink.pm in line 307
please help me .
thank

gift version = gift-0.1.8

This mail sent through : Chiangmai University