Re: [help-GIFT] gift-add-collection - SUCCESS !!

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift-add-collection - SUCCESS !!
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:48:45 +0200

Am Freitag, 13. September 2002 07:32 schrieb Dipti Vaidya:
> Hi,
>    Thanks a lot !!! I did manage to install it in the * root * directory
> and got it working !!!!
> later,
> Dipti.
This is good to hear.
Regarding the prerequisites package, I have mailed the FSF, and in principle
there is no problem to put the prerequisites up on GNU ftp, however, there
are two files within the prerequisites where the copyright was not clear.
One, I cleared up in the meantime, the other one I will have to remove and/or
replace. For this I haven't got the time, currently, so I guess, we will put
the prerequisites package on a Geneva server first.
To be continued...