Re: [help-GIFT] install on netbsd 1.5.1

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] install on netbsd 1.5.1
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:29:48 +0200

> sed
> "s:__PERL_LOCATION__:/usr/pkg/bin/perl:g;s:__BINDIR__:/usr/local/bin:g;s:__
Hi, I am also quite clueless to this, but could you please send me
(personally, not on the list) the makefile in ./scripts/perl/Makefile that
was generated by configure?

I ask for sending it to me direct.y, because I think the file will be quite
big. Another (and better) alternative would be if you make the makefile
available on the web and you post the address here.