[help-GIFT] mrml_const.cc

From: Pruet Boonma
Subject: [help-GIFT] mrml_const.cc
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 01:52:25 +1100

Hi,

Another problem for tonight. I've edited the mrml.dtd. However, when the
gift-dtd-to-keywords.pl created the new mrml_const.cc for me,it locates
the location of mrml_const.h as   #include "mrml_const.h" , which will
fail to compile. I can manually edit it anyway, just want to know what's
the problem (or my problem, maybe). I tried another way, from stock
gift-0.1.8, I deleted mrml_const.h and mrml_const.cc and faced the same
problem.

>From the gift-dtd-to-keywords.pl, about line 227
//Automatically generated from the dtd by gift-dtd-to-keywords
#include <string>

#include \"$lClassname.h\"

This will create
#include "mrml_const.h"