Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Region query for MRML/GIFT

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Region query for MRML/GIFT
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:15:21 +0100

Hi,
> I got a green light from David about the protocol. So this is my
> extended DTD
> Full DTD :
> http://lulu.mptc.eng.cmu.ac.th:8080/pruet/docs/thesis/mrml.dtd
> Patch again the CVS :
> http://lulu.mptc.eng.cmu.ac.th:8080/pruet/docs/thesis/mrml_dtd.diff
> Lastest DIA diagram (without gziped ^_^) :
Thanks.
> http://lulu.mptc.eng.cmu.ac.th:8080/pruet/docs/thesis/xmlmrml.dia
>
> Moreover, do I have to add some prefix for avoiding name crash ?
Hum. I guess if the name of your segment list changes in the future, we will
rather make it shorter than longer, so I'd leave it like that, or even short
it to "segment-list" (which then could get a short prefix, maybe
"mon-segment-list" or something), as you will send about the same type of
list as a free-hand-drawn segment query, as well as you can receive it upon a
request.

> Please have a look, any comment are very welcome.

I had a look, and this is all I have to offer, I am more than a bit swamped,
currently. Good luck and fun with the implementation,