Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tr

From: David Hellekalek
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tried charmer yet)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:40:11 +0100

I had only time to change the perl-file and run it for ~45 seconds and could
not see anything going wrong. I had to remove one ")" from you script.
My graphics card seems to be half-destroyed (don't know why), it is very
hard to read because everything looks so strange.
I will see whether I can get used to my fathers Mac, anyway you won't hear
much from me until I have a new graphics card (will take me a week to buy
one I think).

Thanks for your help, see you in a few days (hopefully)!
David Hellekalek