Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tr

From: David Hellekalek
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tried charmer yet)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:22:24 +0100

1.)
address@hidden:~$ which convert
/usr/bin/convert

Is it expected somewhere else? (I suppose if this is the case it could be
easily solved with a sym-link)

2.)
Yes, the images are in /var/www/images-gift/bilder1/

PS: It is the first time that I use a mailing list.
Therefore I have some questions about rules for quoting, forwarding, etc.
Is there a good FAQ for mailing-lists? I have noticed that newsgroups have
very strict rules and I suppose that it is the same with mailing-lists.