[help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tried

From: David Hellekalek
Subject: [help-GIFT] gift exits when connecting via php-interface (haven't tried charmer yet)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:30:20 +0100

When connecting via php gift exits with the following error-message:

The ID I am looking for is:__COLLECTION__, and I did not find it
Speicherzugriffsfehler (don't know the exact translation, it means something
like "memory access error")

I started gift with:
address@hidden:~$ gift/bin/gift 12790 /home/david/gift-home

My .gift-add-collection looks like this:

gift-home="/home/david/gift-home"
feature-prefix="/home/david/gift-home/databases/@collection-name@"
image-directory="/var/www/images-gift/@collection-name@"
url-prefix="http://hellek.d2g.com/images-gift/@collection-name@";
thumbnail-prefix="@address@hidden"
thumbnail-url-prefix="@address@hidden"

I added the collection "bilder1" with
gift/bin/gift-add-collection --collection-name="bilder1"
After some time it stopped with the message "Pre feature extraction convert
call failed: file or directory not found"

Charmer did not work itself so I tried the php-interface intstead.