Re: Fwd: Re: [help-GIFT] error with file names containing spaces

From: MUELLER Henning
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [help-GIFT] error with file names containing spaces
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:54:54 +0200

Hi,

you might actually be right with the proposition that the error is in
the php interface.
It does transmit the image file correctly to the harddisk and saves it
there, but in the gift log files I did not find a single entry with a
query where the url contains the umlauts, so I should take a look into
that.

Anyway, using the url class for the handling of new images should not be
a bad thing.

Cheers, Henning