Re: [help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient

From: Henning Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] CFeedbackClient
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:01:50 +1100

Hi,

I was just wondering about the CFeedbackClient, because for the first
handshake, it does not use the message from a file, but for configuring
a session it does and replaces the field values.
The gift-iconfigure.mrml does not contain many of the parametres, for
example for pruning and so on, that we use.

Should I rather change the message iconfigure file and then replace it
in CFeedbackClient and send two patches or should I hardcode it in the
FeedbackClient directly?

Henning