Re: [h-e-w] integrated svn

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] integrated svn
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:01:42 -0400

On 3/31/2016 4:05 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I'm using Tortoise svn, which is what everyone I know uses on Windows.

Is there a way to integrate it with emacs?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Do you have svn.exe in your
Tortoise svn installation?  I'm guessing you do, so just make sure the
directory where you have svn.exe is on PATH, that's all.  No further
integration is needed.  I don't think it matters much which port of
svn you installed.

AFAIK, there is no svn.exe, and I don't see any equivalent to the Linux command line 'svn' program. Tortoise offers very nice GUI based tools, and they integrate seamlessly with Windows Explorer.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has integrated Tortoise svn with emacs?

If no, is there an alternative solution that will coexist with Tortoise?