Re: [h-e-w] integrated svn

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] integrated svn
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 23:05:41 +0300

> From: Ken Goldman <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:51:11 -0400
>
> On 3/31/2016 3:35 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >
> > svn.exe should be on system-wide PATH, that's all.
> >

> I'm using Tortoise svn, which is what everyone I know uses on Windows.
>
> Is there a way to integrate it with emacs?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Do you have svn.exe in your
Tortoise svn installation?  I'm guessing you do, so just make sure the
directory where you have svn.exe is on PATH, that's all.  No further
integration is needed.  I don't think it matters much which port of
svn you installed.

(I use SlikSVN, so I don't know how Tortoise svn is installed.)