[h-e-w] Linking to libcurl suppresses output in emacs shell on windows

From: K. Frank
Subject: [h-e-w] Linking to libcurl suppresses output in emacs shell on windows
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:07:49 -0400

Hello List!

I am taking the liberty of cross-posting this message I had
sent to the libcurl list.

This behavior didn't ring any bells with the libcurl guys.
According to them:

   libcurl certainly doesn't do anything magic, as if you're using
   its default actions it simply sends the data to stdout.

Not urgent, but any help resolving this would be appreciated.