Re: [h-e-w] Unfinished text in MS Windows FAQ 7.2

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Unfinished text in MS Windows FAQ 7.2
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:54:29 +0400

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:22:42 +0400
From: Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>

The last line ("Microsoft's new") is unfinished.

This FAQ is obsolete and shouldn't be used at all.

Could somebody take it down, then? Or publish the new version?

The page says it was updated 12 March 2011, which doesn't look particularly old.

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq.html

If you think some of its advice is still valid, please file a bug report
> that the stuff you are interested in be added to the Emacs FAQ
distributed as part of Emacs.

By "Emacs FAQ", do you mean the file nt/README.W32? Let me quote from it:

  * Further information

    If you have access to the World Wide Web, I would recommend pointing
    your favorite web browser to the following document (if you haven't
    already):

        http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/

    This document serves as an FAQ and a source for further information
    about the Windows port and related software packages.

That's the same page.