[h-e-w] character composition (Arabic BiDi)

From: Masood Ghayoomi
Subject: [h-e-w] character composition (Arabic BiDi)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:48:07 +0200

Hi,

I have installed Emacs 24 which supports bidirectional texts.
I can type a text with Arabic script in Emacs 24 but the only problem which exists is that the letters are in *dis-joined / decomposed* forms.
Eg: The word کتب is displayed as ک‌ت‌ب
The libotf-dev package is properly installed.
How is it possible to fix this problem to have the character composition in Arabic script?

Best Regards,
Masood.