Re: [h-e-w] Emacs Clipboard crash

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs Clipboard crash
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:06:14 +0200

> Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:01:35 -0600
> From: Matthew Fidler <address@hidden>
>
> I keep getting an Emacs Clipboard Crash that is very annoying.

On what OS and with which Emacs version?

> It seems to be the same as:
>
> http://osdir.com/ml/bug-gnu-emacs-gnu/2011-10/msg01097.html

"Same" in what way?

> However when running version of emacs, gdb says "no debugging symbols
> found."
>
> Is there any compiled versions of emacs with debugging symbols found.

The message you cited includes a pointer to where you can find such a
binary.

If, after running Emacs under GDB, you see similar backtraces as those
reported in bug #9723, please move this discussion to bug-gnu-emacs,
so that it gets filed with that bug.