Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs trunk on Windows 7, using MinGW + MSYS

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs trunk on Windows 7, using MinGW + MSYS
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:20:19 +0200

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 21:15, Dani Moncayo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry, my regional settings were for Spanish, so make's output had
> many Spanish messages.

Well, I don't think I had any trouble reading Spanish messages ;-)

> I've changed the language to English (US) and
> re-generated the file (see attached).

Interestingly enough, it fails at a different place. In the first case
while compiling regex.c, now xdisp.c. It is another clue that the
problem now is not with Emacs per se, but the compiler or something
else in your environment.

    Juanma