Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe

From: Gamoto
Subject: Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:17:32 +0100

Eli Zaretskii,
a) With emacsclient.exe I have an error but too short for reading it in a shell.
b) With emacsclientw.exe I have the following error:
No socket  or alternate editor. Please use:
--server file     or EMACS_SERVER_FILE
--alternate editor or   ALTERNATE_EDITOR
Why ?  Normal for you ?
c) the last line of my .emacs file is (server-start) : is it correct ?
d) how can I know that an emacs server is running, there is no service !

Gamoto

== En réponse au message du 11-03-2011, 19:18:12 ==