[h-e-w] Re: Editing EmacsWiki

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Editing EmacsWiki
Date: 26 Oct 2007 03:45:44 -0500

On Thursday, October 25, "Kristján Jónasson" <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hell all!

>Can anyone give me ideas on how to edit the EmacsWiki efficiently
>when using Windows?

>Thanks, KJ

Hi Kristjan,

Your message is moderated because you are not
subscribed.  However, your question is not relevant on
the help-emacs-windows list at all.  Unless you want
to use Emacs's Oddmuse mode (which I suspect not,
since you did not mention it), editing the wiki is
something you do with your browser.  It makes no
difference what OS you are running.

How does the "how to" page on the wiki itself fail to
help you?:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/HowToEdit

When people have gone to some trouble to document how
to do something, you are not going to get much of a
response unless you can show where that documentation
is deficient.  I.e., your question is way too vague.

I am going to delete your message from the server.  If
you really do need more help on this issue, the
help-emacs-windows list is not an appropriate place to
seek it.

BTW - The correct greeting is "hello".  "Hell" means
something entirely different and is not appropriate in
a greeting.  I assume you did not intend to swear at
us.

Regards,
  David V.