Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:21:12 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:31:49 +0100
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
CC:  address@hidden

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:23:29 +0100
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
CC:  address@hidden
Where?  I cannot find a link on your page to any source archives.
What am I missing?

The link that says you "directory list for downloading".
Sorry, I still cannot find it.  Could you please state the URL of the
page where this link can be found?

This URL is on the download page. That page can be found easily from the home page of EmacsW32.

Download page:

http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl

And what do I chose on this page to get to the sources of, say, Patch?

Sorry for being a pest, but I cannot find any pointers on this page
that would lead me to what I'm looking for.  If I click "directory
listing for downloading", I see this menu:

    Directory
    ---------
Parent Directory elisp EmacsW32 EmacsW32-only ftptest test.html w32 util
and the only source zip that I find by clicking on each of these links
(after wandering around quite a lot, as the names of the links are
extremely non-descriptive) is for Diffutils.  But you also say that
Patch and Grep are included, as well as some additional unnamed
programs.  I'm looking for their source zip's.  Where are they on your
site?

That part of my site is not very userfriendly. I do not expect anyone to download the sources, but they are there if someone care:

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32-only/src/EmacsW32/gbinsrc/